Are esa dogs allowed to come with me into stores, doctors appointments and and other places

0 Votes

I suffer with Depperisson anxeitiy alot in my life are esa dogs allowed to come with me into stores doctors appomints and and other place to help me out with theses problems that i have or do i need to have my dog trained to do more for me to be my service dog to go places with me

Question posted by Katrina Rollins . To post a reply or ask a question, please sign up here.

Answers

1. Hello 😊

As an owner of an Emotional Support Animal, you can enjoy two legal benefits. You can fly on a plane with your pet at no additional cost and you can live where you want (regardless of pet restrictions or policy) at no additional cost. Unfortunately, public establishments like businesses, restaurants and other places are not legally obligated to accept your ESA. Additionally, ESA’s are not allowed in public spaces the same way as Service Animals are.
    ​
    Please click below to see if you are a good candidate for an ESA by taking our free screening, the first step of our process! πŸ‘‡

Do I Qualify? 🐾 https://www.certapet.com/screening/

Please signup or login to answer this question.