Rachael Ray Dog Food: Coupons, Reviews, and More!Reading Time: 4 minutes
Rachael Ray Dog Food was first brought to market in 2008 by Rachael Ray, the celebrity cook -known for her practical and affordable dishes for people. This inspired cook and dog mama to a Pitbull named Isaboo teamed up with a pet food manufacturer to develop good food for pets and called the brand Nutrish.
A portion of all proceeds from Nutrish sales goes to a not-for-profit dog rescue organization founded by Rachael.
What is Rachael Ray Dog Food?
The Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food range includes dry and wet food, and treats, and has been developed with flavors and ingredients that taste awesome and are good for your pooch. Quality natural ingredients are used to make all Rachael Ray Nutrish products for cats and dogs without any artificial ingredients.
Where’s it Made? Rachael Ray’s Nutrish Dog Food Manufacturer
Rachael Ray Nutrish dry food is all made in the USA! The manufacturing partner of this brand is Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, a family run business that has been making pet food for over 80 years from manufacturing facilities based in Pennsylvania and Kansas.
Rachael Ray Dog Food Formulas
The Rachael Ray dry dog food product lines include a few different formulas to meet the needs of your different pooches. There’s nothing artificial – no added faux flavors, preservatives or poultry-by-product meal. The dog food range includes:
Dry Dog Food: There are five different formulas of dry food to suit your pet’s preferences and needs, two with brown rice recipes:
- Nutrish Super Premium: The formula of the Super Premium range is where the idea for the product all began. The Super Premium range of five different recipes is made from real meat and veggies with added vitamin and mineral supplements including D-Calcium Pantothenate.
- Nutrish Just 6: Nutrish Just 6 is just six main food ingredients. Lamb meal, brown rice, ground rice, beet pulp, chicken fat and pork flavor. It’s supplement with added vitamins and minerals
- Nutrish Dish Super Premium: Nutrish Dish recipes include US farm raised beef or chicken brown rice, flaxseed, carrots, peas, cranberries and applies dried into pieces you can physically see, along with added vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrish Peak: Each of the Peak recipes contain a mix of three types of meat of high-quality protein along with potatoes, peas, sweet potatoes, other veggies, flaxseed, fish meal and added vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrish Zero Grain: The Zero Grain range from Nutrish is just as it sounds. It contains no grains, gluten, corn, or other fillers that some dogs may be allergic or sensitive to. Meat is the main ingredient – obtained from either turkey, beef, chicken or salmon and combined with potato, or sweet potato recipes and other veggies.
Wet Dog Food: Two formulas with a range of individual product names that sound good enough to serve on any plate! A sample of the menu includes rustic duck stew, beef stroganoff, and hearty beef stew!
Treats: Two types of treats formulated to treat your dog, and give them something to that lasts a little longer to chew on without artificial flavors or meat-by products.
Got A Kitty?! Rachael Ray Cat Food Can Be Purrfect!
Yes, cats are covered with both dry and wet food in the Rachael Ray Nutrish range too!
Nutrish cat food is made from real chicken or fish with vegetables. As with the Nutrish dog food, the cat food range doesn’t contain any chicken by-products meal, artificial flavors, preservatives or poultry by-product meals. Different flavors and recipes are available in both the Super Premium and Zero Grain cat food range.
You can pamper your cat with wet cat food in both entrees and mains!
Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food! Ingredients and Nutrition Analysis
Just like with human food, it always pays to check the label. Here’s a sample of the ingredients and nutrition analysis of from the five lines in dry Nutrish adult dog food developed for small breeds and large breeds.
- Super Premium (Beef and brown rice): Crude protein min. 26%, crude fat min 14%, crude fiber max 4%, moisture max 12%, linoleic acid/omega 6 min 1.5%, calcium min 1.1%, phosphorus min 0.9%, zinc proteinate min 250 mg/kg, Vitamin E min 225 IU/kg, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) min 55mg/kg, alpha-linolenic acid min 0.1%.
- Just 6: Crude protein min. 20%, crude fat min 13%, crude fiber max 7%, moisture max 11%, linolenic acid min 1.5%, Calcium, Min 1.1%, phosphorus min 0.9%, zinc, Min.250 mg/kg, Vitamin E min 225 IU/kg, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) min. 55 mg/kg, alpha-linolenic acid min 0.1%, naturally occurring glucosamine min 500mg/kg, naturally occurring chondroitin sulfate min. 300 mg/kg.
- Dish (Chicken meal and brown rice): Crude protein min 26%, crude fat min 14%, crude fiber max 4%, moisture max 10%, linoleic acid/omega 6 min 2.2%, calcium min 1.2%, phosphorus min 1.0%, zinc min 250 mg/kg, vitamin A min 10,000 IU/kg, vitamin E min 225 IU/kg, ascorbic acid/Vitamin C min 55 mg/kg, alpha-linolenic acid/omega 3 min 0.4%.
- Zero Grain (Turkey and potato): Crude protein min 26%, crude fat min 14%, crude fiber max 4%, moisture max 11%, linoleic acid/omega 6 min 1.5%, calcium min 1.1%, phosphorus min 0.9%, zinc min 250 mg/kg, vitamin E min 225 IU/kg, ascorbic acid/Vitamin C min 55 mg/kg, alpha-linolenic acid/omega 3 Min 0.1%, naturally occurring glucosamine min 750 mg/kg, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, naturally occurring chondroitin sulfate min 600 mg/kg.
- Peak (Chicken, Duck and Pheasant): Crude protein min 30, crude fat min 15%, crude fiber max 5%, moisture max 21%, linoleic acid/omega 6 min 2.2%, alpha-linolenic acid/Omega 3 min 0.5%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 1.0%, iron proteinate min 200mg/kg, zinc min 250 mg/kg, Vitamin A min 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E min 225 IU/kg, ascorbic acid/vitamin C, min 55mg/kg, chondroitin sulfate min 100 mg/kg.
Here’s What People Have To Say! Rachael Ray Dog Food Reviews
When you’re deciding on any product it can be a great idea to do your homework and check reviews from others who have tried it. There is a lot of good stuff online from individual pet owners. Read more here:
- Individual pet owners frequently post to Nutrish website on how their pet has made the switch and favorite flavors.
- The Dog Food Advisor and My Sweet Puppy websites have detailed reviews of the nutritional content and benefits of Rachael Ray’s Nutrish ranges.
Rachael Ray Dog Food Recall History!
Voluntary recalls of items in the cat food range were voluntarily recalled by Rachael Ray Nutrish in 2015 after they were found to have high levels of Vitamin D.
Where Can You Find Rachael Ray Dog Food Coupons!
You can sign up to get discount coupons for Rachael Ray dog food and cat food directly from the Nutrish website for redemption, or clip coupons for discounts for the Rachael Ray Nutrish Store on Amazon.
Yummy Alternatives to Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food
If you want an alternative to Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food, you could start with looking among brands at similar price points for each line. Or compare with other grain free brands offering similar products across their range, for example, Hill’s Science Diet, Nature’s Variety Instinct, Blue Buffalo, and Earthborn Holistic.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food—Your Doggie Can Go Barking Mad for It!
That’s right, going by the reviews, resident pups and pooches love the range recipes from Rachael Ray’s Nutrish Dog Food. The tasty and nutritious formulas make for happy hounds and content cats alike!
Common Questions on Rachael Ray Dog Food
All product and Company names are Trademarks™ or Registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase CertaPet.com may earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.