Auto-Renewal Terms and Conditions
1. If you purchase a service or subscription, then by clicking on the “Submit Order”, “Buy”, or similar termed button and completing your purchase, you expressly request and authorize CertaPet to automatically renew your service or subscription for successive renewal terms each equal in length to the initial term purchased by you, at the purchase price for your initial term (plus any/all applicable taxes and other fees and charges), unless CertaPet notifies you of a price change, using the payment information you provided for your initial purchase, unless you cancel before the date of renewal.
2. Auto-renewal is for payment only. You will need to be assessed by a licensed mental health professional before another letter can be issued to you.
3. CertaPet does not guarantee that you will be approved for another letter. The licensed mental health professional will determine whether you need it or not based on an additional evaluation.
4. CertaPet will send you at least one email to remind you of each upcoming renewal of that service or subscription. Further, in the case of all/any services or subscriptions CertaPet will post a confirmation to your CertaPet account each time your service or subscription is automatically renewed.
5. CertaPet may change the renewal price as of the next renewal date and we will provide you with prior notice if we do so.
6. These CertaPet Auto-Renewal Terms contained in this Agreement will apply to each renewal transaction (“Renewal Transaction”).
1. Prior to the effective date of your renewal (which will be indicated in the notice provided to you), you can elect to cancel an automatic renewal for a particular service or subscription at any time and for any reason (including if you do not agree to a price change) by logging on to your CertaPet account and following the steps to cancel that automatic renewal.
All product and Company names are Trademarks™ or Registered® trademarks of their respective holders.